Our school is a member of Ventrus, a group of Devon schools that actively collaborate to improve children's outcomes. As a Trust, Ventrus offers excellent career and development opportunities.
Bratton Fleming Primary School are seeking to recruit a Mealtime Assistant, who will be required to join our successful and caring team.
We are looking for someone with a strong, sensitive and caring approach to children’s needs, who can be flexible and is able to be an effective communicator and think creatively.
Ideally, you will:
• Be able to build positive relationships with children, staff and parents;
• Have high expectations of children’s behaviour and be able to maintain consistent boundaries;
• Be willing to work as part of a team;
• Be able to use your own initiative when required.
Ventrus is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and an enhanced disclosure is required for this post.
To apply for this role, please submit your application online via https://ventrus.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/2827475.
Your supporting statement should outline your suitability for the post.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: 26 September 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
NJC Grade A £18,333 FTE (paid pro rata to reflect hours and weeks worked)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
2 hours per week (Monday and Tuesday), 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required