We are looking to appoint a Mealtime Assistant to start in January 2023.
This is a great opportunity to join our highly skilled and dedicated team. Our school vision statement of ‘Being the best we can be for ourselves, for others and for God's world’ is woven through all aspects of school life, where opportunities for children are maximised, staff welfare is prioritised and nurturing relationships provide a safe space within which to learn and grow.
We want to appoint staff who share our Christian ethos, are passionate about learning and understand the importance that relationships play in creating a safe, secure and inspirational learning environment.
The role includes:
• Setting up and clearing away before and after lunch;
• Encouraging good table manners and orderly behaviour in the Dining Hall;
• Supporting groups of children in activities on the playground;
• Managing the health and safety of children during the lunchtime session.
We look forward to hearing from you if you would like to be part of our team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
If you would like to apply for the job, please email email@example.com for an application form and job description.
Please make sure that your personal statement gives details of any relevant experience you have and explains why you would like to join the team at St Martin’s.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: 14 December 2022
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationExeterEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£10.50 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
10 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required