Living Options Devon is a Devon-wide, dynamic, progressive, user-led organisation.
The Marketing Officer will support the Senior Corporate Team, The Executive team and the CEO to embed Living Options Devon Marketing Strategy across the organisation.
● Liaising with stakeholders, beneficiaries, staff and volunteers;
● Create, develop, update written and graphic content for our websites and social media channels;
● Co-ordinate and deliver online campaigns, newsletters and press releases;
● Conduct market research;
● Assist with embedding the Marketing Strategy and Branding Guidelines across the organisation;
● Help maintain and build the reputation and profile of the organisation through PR/marketing and brand development;
● Field enquiries from stakeholders including journalists and partner organisations, in relation to marketing and media;
● Provide creative, editorial and operational marketing support for all projects within the organisation;
● Plan / create multi-media communications materials;
● Support in developing and co-ordinating networking events.
Living Options Devon exists to ensure people with physical, learning and/or sensory disabilities and Deaf people with sign language can make an active and equal contribution in society.
To become part of our organisation, you should have the following skills:
● Excellent communication skills;
● Excellent attention to detail;
● Effective organisational skills and interpersonal abilities;
● Ability to write content for webpages, press releases, campaigns and newsletters;
● Ability to understand, work within and promote LOD’s key aims and values and ensure marketing and communication plans support these;
● Ability to take a community-driven and audience-focused view of marketing and communications;
● People Management skills including delegation, motivational and supportive leadership approaches.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
● Competitive salary;
● 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata);
● Flexible working location - remote/Exeter office based;
● Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply);
● Training and development opportunities;
● Cycle to work scheme;
● Fully Accessible office with on-site parking.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
Living Options Devon strives to be user-led in all that we do and we welcome applications from disabled and Deaf people.
For further details, full JD, personal specification and application pack, please visit www.livingoptions.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01392 459222.
PLEASE NOTE: All applications have to be received by a completed application form to email@example.com.
Interview Date: 4 October 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
Hybrid remote working (minimum of one office day per week based in Exeter)
- Occupational GroupCommunications, Marketing & PR
- Salary Details
£26,511 per annum pro rata (Scale 21)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
25 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required