Management Information Officer (Ref 4594)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- £26,357 - £29,439 per annum
We have an exciting full time permanent opportunity to work in the Integrated Adult Care Management Information Team as a Management Information Officer.
The Management Information Team provides commissioning intelligence, management information, performance analysis and advice to managers at all levels to inform the decision-making process and promote sustainable improvement for adult social care and related services.
This post will focus on Integrated Adult Care. The postholder will produce performance and commissioning information and analysis and contribute to delivering an effective management information service to help improve service performance, provider delivery and outcomes for service users.
You will need excellent IT skills, strong analytical and interpretative abilities, as well as good organisational skills and the ability to communicate effectively. This post will reward you with the opportunity to contribute towards improving services for people in Devon.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop and learn skills around data management and analysis, production of reports and dashboards. We maintain a SQL Server data warehouse and use data visualisation software Power BI as well as other Microsoft solutions. Existing knowledge of these is essential as this role will be primarily focused on using Azure Data Studio to manipulate data. We can support you to develop your skills and understanding further.
Please click Apply Now to see the job description for further information on the role.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like an informal discussion about it, please contact Matthew Peasley Matthew.Peasley@devon.gov.uk or Stephen Jenkinson Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.