An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Learning Resource Team as a Library Systems and Resources Advisor.
The successful candidate will have excellent IT and communication skills with knowledge and experience of managing library systems. Candidates will be customer focussed and able to build positive working relationships with colleagues and students alike. Candidates will enjoy being part of a team but also able to work autonomously. Candidates will be proactive, open to innovation, new technologies and continuous improvement.
They will be required to work flexibly including some evenings at college and events.
If you feel you can make a real difference to the lives of young people and support the college to promote learning opportunities, in return we can offer you:
• Holiday entitlement of 28 days per year, plus bank holidays, plus Christmas closure period (which has been 2 weeks in recent years);
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS), a career average scheme, with 14.6% employer contribution;
• Cycle to work scheme;
• Discounts and benefits platform, offering savings at several major retailers, restaurants, cinema, holidays etc;
• Smartphone and Technology benefits scheme;
• Financial wellbeing scheme, including affordable loans;
• Season ticket travel scheme;
• Concessions on adult learning courses;
• Wellbeing support and activities, including Employee Assistance Programme, Unmind (platform/app to support mental health).
Exeter College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure by the DBS.
Exeter College is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and access for all, irrespective of age, background, race, gender, religion, ability, disability or sexuality. We welcome applications for employment from the whole community.
To apply for this post, please visit www.exe-coll.ac.uk.
We do not accept CVs, no agencies please.
Interview Date: to be confirmed (held in Exeter)
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation SupportLibraries
- Salary Details
£19,549 - £21,663 FTE (plus excellent benefits)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required