Level 3 Nursery Practitioner - St Nicholas Catholic Primary School
- Part Time
- From £10.79 per hour
St Nicholas Catholic Primary School are looking for a Nursery Practitioner to join them in their busy Nursery within the school.
- to provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care and education for the children in the nursery
- to enable children to feel secure, valued and respected and to approach learning with confidence and high self-esteem
- to motivate children to learn and give support to other staff within the nursery.
The successful applicant must hold a DfE approved early years and childcare qualification at Level 3.
Please see job description, attached below, for full details of the role.
Please visit the school website to access the application form and job description.
You can also request an application form by contacting Ali Brocksom by email: email@example.com
St Nicholas Catholic Primary School - Home (eschools.co.uk)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure
- Work LocationExeter
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupChildcare
- Salary Details
From £10.79 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday over 39 weeks of the year. 8am – 4pm with half an hour for lunch.
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required