We are looking for a passionate Early Years Practitioner to join our wonderful team and beautiful preschool set in the heart of Lympstone Village.
Our busy preschool is open 50 weeks of the year 8am-6pm where we also offer wrap around care for Lympstone Primary School and operate a Holiday club for preschool and primary aged children.
We provide the highest quality care to our wonderful children giving them the best start in their early years. We pride ourselves in working as a close team, caring and supporting our work colleagues.
Duties will include:
- Provide creative play opportunities in line with the setting ethos and curiosity approach
- Ensure that all areas, inside and out are accessible at appropriate times during the day
- Work as part of a team including activity planning, team discussions and children’s development
The successful applicant must hold a DfE approved early years and childcare qualification at level 3.
Please see job description for full details.
To apply, please complete the attached application form and return completed form to: Lympstonepreschool@yahoo.co.uk
Interviews: w/c 22nd August 2022.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
- Work LocationEast Devon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupChildcare
- Salary Details
£9.91 per hour starting pay
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
35 hours per week over 4-5 days between 7.30am and 6pm. 50 weeks of the year
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required