We are looking for an experienced administrator or secretary familiar with legal services office work or similar professional services, who will work with the rest of the Legal Team to provide an exemplary in-house service.
- Agile working – Part office based and part home based
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Generous annual leave and wellbeing package
- Generously discounted gym membership at Teignbridge District Council Leisure Centres
- Opportunities for career development through professional learning and development
The ideal candidate will:
- Have regularly used full extent of Windows Microsoft Office, Microsoft 365, including assembling template professional legal documents and formatting them appropriately
- Have worked in a professional office environment.
- Enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- A good team player but also able to work independently.
- Pay attention to details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- Communicate clearly and have strong interpersonal skills. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- Think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change you flex.
- Be self-motivated. You volunteer for new challenges without being asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
Read the job description and person specification - it will help you understand whether your knowledge, skills and experience match the job requirements. In your supporting statement please tell us how you meet each of the essential criteria we ask for in the person specification.
For an informal discussion please contact Paul Woodhead on 01626 215139 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 29th January 2023
Interview Date: To be confirmed.
- OrganisationTeignbridge District Council
- Work LocationTeignbridgeDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office SupportLegal/Trading Standards
- Salary Details
£24,054 - £24,948 per annum
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required