Learning Support Assistant - The Park Community School (Tarka Learning Partnership)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- NJC Grade C Scale points 5- 7, £21,575 - £22,369 pro rata (actual salary £16,592 per annum)
- To work within one of the 4 broad areas of SEN, supporting the lead HLTA in delivering an effective intervention programme.
- Attending the welfare and personal care of pupils including those with special educational needs.
- To take responsibility for delivering bespoke interventions to small groups or 1:1 students.
- Assisting with the planning cycle for interventions.
- Updating and maintaining school systems and helping to keep all relevant teaching staff informed of key information.
- Key worker for a number of specified SEN pupils which will include regular contact with parents.
- To support students in lessons with their learning as directed by the classroom teacher.
Shared Responsibilities with other Leadership Team members:
- Foster community and regional Links.
- Work to strengthen and enhance The Park Community School’s values and culture.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Create a positive behaviour culture based on kindness and empathy.
- Work with the wider inclusion team to reduce exclusions.
- To liaise with the SENDCo in developing an outstanding provision for students within our community.
- Supporting the four broad areas of SEN (Cognition and Learning (C&L), Communication and Interaction(C&I), Social, Emotional and Mental Health(SEMH), Sensory and/or Physical (Sens/Phys))
- Record Keeping
- Within the wider classroom and school setting
For more information please see the job description or contact HR. Please apply by completing the attached application form and sending to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Date: Week beginning 5th June 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
NJC Grade C Scale points 5- 7, £21,575 - £22,369 pro rata (actual salary £16,592 per annum)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
33.23 hours per week (Monday - Friday; 8:30am - 4:00pm), 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required