Location: South Devon, Dawlish
The below list of benefits are available to you from the start of your employment with us:
• Blue Light Card
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Support gaining extra qualifications through our inhouse Learning and Development department along side industry leading experts
The below benefits are available after 12 months of employment:
• Life Assurance (x2 of the basic salary)
• Critical Illness Cover (x1 basic annual salary paid up front)
• Medicash - Money back in your packet to cover a wide range of medical, health and wellbeing expenses of up to £880)
As Oakwood Court College expands, we are looking for resilient, experienced LSAs to join our dynamic team in Dawlish.
Oakwood Court is a specialist independent College for young people aged 16-25 with a range of disabilities and primarily a diagnosis of autism, many of whom have additional disabilities. We were graded 2 (Good) by Ofsted in 2018? and are on a journey to Outstanding.
We are entering a new phase at Oakwood, with a new senior team in place with ambitious plans for the future and a collective desire to become the College of choice for young people with SEND, with a particular specialism in developing communication and social skills through a therapeutically informed approach.
If you’re the sort of person who’s resourceful, flexible and enjoys working in a team and doesn’t hesitate to do that little bit extra, then you could make a real difference to our students with learning difficulties/disabilities. Whilst previous experience in Specialist Education is desirable it’s more about having a positive outlook and a good sense of humour.
Do you have experience of working with young adults with challenging behaviour? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Are you, person centered, focused, resilient, self – motivated, innovative and skilled at engaging with young adults with learning difficulties?
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
For further information and to apply please visit Phoenix Learning & Care Careers (phoenixlearningcarecareers.co.uk)
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTeignbridgeDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£16,577.10 - £17,882.25 Term Time (£19,071 - £20,572.50 52 week equivalent)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeTerm Time
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required