We are looking for a Kitchen Manager who:
- is passionate about providing healthy nutritious meals for children within a school environment.
- has commitment to personal development and growth.
- has the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and children.
- can be a flexible team player.
- is able to work on own initiative.
If you wish to discuss the post further or meet the Head Teacher, please contact Louise Gear, our Senior Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, receipt of satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS with Children’s barred list clearance.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupManagement & Senior ManagementManual (Caretaking/Cleaning/Driving/Catering/
- Salary Details
- Job TermPermanentTemporary
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
27.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday), 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required