Kitchen Manager - Holywell C of E Primary School (Ventrus Multi Academy Trust)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- NJC Grade D: £22,369 - £24,496 FTE (This will be paid pro-rata to reflect hours and weeks worked)
Our school is a member of Ventrus, a group of Devon schools that actively collaborate to improve children's outcomes. As a Trust, Ventrus offers excellent career and development opportunities.
Our highly regarded primary school, is seeking to appoint an experienced Kitchen Manager.
Holywell C of E School is a member of Ventrus Multi academy Trust, a group of 15 Devon schools and is situated just outside of Barnstaple. Holywell is a popular and successful school, where our team works together to achieve the best possible outcomes and educational experiences for their children.
The successful candidate will
• Have excellent cooking skills
• Prepare meals from scratch to a high standard
• Promote the service and encourage healthy food choices
• Order food and materials
• Ensure the kitchen is of a hygienic standard
• Complete all kitchen related documentation as required
• You should have knowledge and experience as a kitchen Manager with NVQ Level 3 in Catering qualification
Candidates will be provided with training and be encouraged to avail themselves of opportunities for continued professional development that are provided for all staff.
We welcome applications from highly motivated individuals who will work effectively as part of our excellent team and contribute to wider school life, building positive relationships with all members of our community.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 1:30pm.
All shortlisted applicants will be subject to an online search.
Ventrus Multi Academy Trust require all applicants to be eligible to work in the UK with no restrictions, as we are unable to offer sponsorship/work visas. You will be required to provide proof of Right to Work at interview stage.
To apply for this role please submit your application online via the following link;
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Thursday 23rd March 2023.
Interview Date: Will be held on Tuesday 28th March 2023.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupManagement & Senior ManagementManual (Caretaking/Cleaning/Driving/Catering/
- Salary Details
NJC Grade D: £22,369 - £24,496 FTE (This will be paid pro-rata to reflect hours and weeks worked)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
25 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required