We have a fantastic opportunity for a Kitchen Manager based at Ilfracombe Infant and Nursery School.
You will be passionate about providing high quality fresh healthy meals in a hygienic environment. Delivering excellent customer service, you will be responsible for planning, ordering, cooking, cleaning, service procedures including the provision of special dietary requirements as necessary and ensuring the menu meets national nutritional standards.
You will have:
• Successful experience in providing high volume, quality hospitality;
• A pro-active, flexible and positive attitude;
• The ability to work under pressure whilst providing consistent, quality food;
• Dedication and exceptional customer service skills and focus;
• Experience of monitoring and managing supplies within a budget;
• Strong audit skills to ensure compliance and quality assurance with food safety legislation.
We can offer the opportunity to work in a thriving school alongside a dedicated hard working team.
To discuss the role further, or to a arrange a visit, please contact us on 01271 863462.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to email@example.com.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: 6 July 2022
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationNorth DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupManagement & Senior ManagementManual (Caretaking/Cleaning/Driving/Catering/
- Salary Details
£12.66 - £14.26 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
27.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required