Required to start September 2024 until August 2025.
Loddiswell Primary School is looking for an inspirational, innovative and highly skilled practitioner to join our team. This is a full-time, fixed term position teaching Key Stage 2 to start in September 2024 until August 2025.
The post is fixed term due to a restructure and possible fall in numbers.
We would you:
- Be committed to providing the best educational opportunities for all children;
- Demonstrate outstanding practice within high expectations of pupil attainment;
- Be a dynamic, passionate and reflective teaching practitioner;
- Be dedicated and nurturing;
- Strives to create an exciting and stimulating learning environment;
- Is committed to working collaboratively as part of the South Hams Federation team;
- Can build relationships, and has strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Is motivated to continually develop their skills and knowledge as a teacher;
- Be committed to sharing our ethos and values of Community, Aspiration, Respect and Equity.
We can offer:
- A supportive environment within a friendly team, with the added advantage of working closely with other schools across the Federation and beyond;
- A vibrant working environment with enthusiastic children;
- A supportive leadership team that will provide you with the coaching and CPD you need;
- A friendly, extremely hardworking team of teachers and support staff;
- Joint planning and support from within the school team;
- PPA time;
- Fantastic school grounds;
- A strong commitment to early years, child-centred education and inclusion;
- Supportive parents.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Online searches may be done as part of pre-recruitment checks.
References will be contacted prior to interview and proof of identity is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture, we do not discriminate against candidates and employees.
To request an application form or job description, please contact HR on email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 29th February 2024
Interview Date: 20 March 2024.