Growing together to achieve our very best
Eden Park Academy is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and reflective classroom teacher who believes - like we do - that every child can achieve and experience the joy and pride of success in learning through hard work, high expectations, perseverance and commitment.
This role will be a 0.4 job share in a Year 3/4 class and 0.1 PPA cover in KS2.
This is a temporary position for one year due to staff restructuring but there is a possibility it could be extended.
At Eden Park, we are passionate about the process of learning and designing rich, creative, cognitively challenging learning experiences that enable our children to think deeply about themselves, the world and their place within it.
We constantly reflect, practise, question and challenge ourselves and our children to grow and improve. We pride ourselves on our trusting, respectful relationships where everyone feels supported to take risks, learn from their mistakes and grow their potential.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is motivated, creative and brave in developing and improving their approach to teaching and learning - and sees this as a constant voyage of discovery (we are never the finished article!);
• Has high expectations of all children with an unwavering commitment to overcoming barriers and raising aspiration;
• Creates a high-quality learning environment that supports and celebrates learning;
• Is able to work collaboratively and effectively as part of a job share and a wider team, including across the Tarka Learning Partnership MAT, with a commitment to high quality professional dialogue;
• Is reflective and committed to developing their own learning including through the use of research and evidence-based practice;
• Is excited and motivated by challenge.
We can offer you:
• Fantastic children who love school and make every day a joy;
• A warm and caring family ethos with supportive colleagues;
• A commitment to high quality continual professional learning and development;
• A learning culture committed to collaboration and teamwork.
This post is suitable for ECTs.
Visits to the school are possible after school hours. Please contact the school on 01271 343214 to arrange a visit or a telephone appointment with one of the co-headteachers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please note, in line with our Safer Recruitment policy, references will be requested after shortlisting as part of the selection process.
The application pack is available from www.eden-park.academy.
Your completed application form should be returned to email@example.com.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: 6 July 2022