We are looking to recruit a talented and passionate KS2 teacher to teach a mixed aged, Key Stage 2 class in our lovely, rural school from January 2023. This is a fixed term post for two terms, pending restructure review at the end of the academic year.
This vacancy represents an exciting time to be part of a school with a clear direction.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Is passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable;
• Is an excellent classroom practitioner, who can secure good learning outcomes for all pupils;
• Has the ability to communicate effectively and positively with pupils and parents;
• Can create a haven in which our children feel safe, valued and happy.
In return, we can offer:
• A committed and friendly team, aiming for excellence in all they do;
• Children who are well behaved, happy and eager to learn;
• A supportive leadership team, who can support professional development.
We warmly welcome visits to the school and would be delighted to show you around. If you would like to discuss the role, or make an appointment to look around, please contact Admin on 01363 82319 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to email@example.com.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: 18 October 2022