Bow Community Primary School is seeking to appoint an excellent and dynamic Key Stage 1 teacher, who will be responsible for teaching a mixed aged class in our lovely, rural school. This is a post is a full time position and will start at the beginning of Summer Term 2023.
You will demonstrate that they are:
• Passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable;
• An excellent classroom practitioner, who can secure good learning outcomes for all pupils;
• Dedicated to teaching for mastery and secure in delivering a high quality curriculum in all subjects;
• Committed to raising standards in an inclusive environment;
• Able to communicate effectively and positively with pupils and parents;
• Create a haven in which our children feel safe, valued and happy.
In return, we can offer:
• A committed and friendly team, aiming for excellence in all they do;
• Children who are well behaved, happy and eager to learn;
• A supportive leadership team, who can support professional development.
Previous experience within leading a subject would be advantageous, but is not a necessity. This vacancy represents an exciting time to be part of a school with a clear direction.
We warmly welcome visits to the school and would be delighted to show you around. If you would like to discuss the role, or make an appointment to look around, please contact the school, on 01363 82319 or via email at email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please download the application form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Headteacher.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date 3rd February 2023.
Interview Date: 8 February 2023.