St Marys Catholic Primary School, Axminster, is seeking to appoint an experienced, positive and inspiring Year 5/6 teacher to start 2 September 2022. We are keen to accommodate the best candidate who will make a positive impact on our school and standards.
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos;
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn;
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils;
• A commitment to your own professional development.
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school;
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning;
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model;
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills;
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature;
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff;
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
To arrange a visit, or if you require an application pack, please contact Vanessa Moseley, Senior Administrator, on 01297 32785 or email@example.com.
Interview Date: 13 July 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
Pay Scale M1 - M6
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypePart TimeJob Share
Temporary for one year, 0.6 FTE (3 full days, Wednesday - Friday)
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required