The Governors of St Margaret Clitherow Catholic Primary School, Brixham, are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring KS2 Teacher for September 2022. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos;
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils;
• A commitment to your own professional development.
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school;
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning;
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model;
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills;
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature;
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff;
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice.
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Tamsin Foot, Senior Administrator, on 01803 851647 or email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return direct to the school.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email.
Interview Date: 22 August 2022
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTorbayDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required