Tel: 01803 328480
Website: PRIORY CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL - Home (priory-primary.torbay.sch.uk)
Address: Priory Catholic Primary School, St Catherine’s Road, St Marychurch, Torquay, TQ1 4NZ
Head Teacher: Mrs Hannah Maskell
The Governors of Priory Catholic Primary School, Torquay are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring KS2 Teacher for September 2022. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
• Children who are polite, happy, and motivated to learn
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
• A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity, and independence in learning
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient, and hard working with a positive nature
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors, and staff
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
We honour God through our actions A family of schools working together to serve the mission of our Catholic diocese.
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Tamsin Foot, Senior Administrator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the school on 01803 328 480.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to email@example.com.
Interview Date: Monday 4th July 2022
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email