KS2 Teacher - Our Lady & St Patricks Catholic Primary School (Plymouth CAST)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
The Governors of Our Lady & St Patricks Catholic Primary School in Teignmouth are seeking to appoint a positive and inspiring experienced, full time KS2 teacher for one year from 1st September 2023. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards.
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
• A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required 1st September 2023.
This post is on a fixed term contract for one year pending a staffing review.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
For an application pack please contact Mrs Brocksom at email@example.com .
Completed forms should be emailed back to Mrs Brocksom (firstname.lastname@example.org). CVs will not be considered.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email
Interview Date: 16th May 2023