Required from September 2024.
Monkleigh Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic, passionate and enthusiastic teacher for the next academic year in a KS2 class – either year 3/4 or Year 5/6 class.
Our ethos of Smile, Share, Succeed underpins our practice and we are committed to providing the best possible outcomes, but more importantly, experiences, for all of our children in our school community.
The ideal candidate is someone who can bring fresh ideas, a drive to improve and willingness to work collaboratively across a team.
• Be committed to safeguarding all of our children;
• Have a sense of humour;
• Be passionate about what you do in every aspect;
• Hold the children at the heart of everything you do;
• Have high personal and professional expectations;
• Be confident in making learning purposeful and challenging for all pupils;
• Be able to work collaboratively and positively, with all colleagues;
• Be adaptable, innovative and willing to utilise a range of teaching styles;
• Be open to learning and developing further through structured CPD.
Ideally the successful candidate would have experience of teaching KS2 and SATs and interest/experience in taking on subject lead possibly in computing and/or another subject.
We encourage visits to our school and look forward to showing you around so you can get a sense of what we do at Monkleigh. Please contact the administrator by emailing email@example.com or ring on 01805 623269 to arrange a tour, or for an informal chat about the post.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Shortlisted candidates may be subject to online checks.
Please note, it is our process to apply for references for shortlisted applicants and to complete online searches in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance.
Please request an application form from firstname.lastname@example.org, or download from our website https://www.monkleigh-primary.devon.sch.uk/vacancies .
Please complete the application form and return it to Laura Hobbs, Senior Administrator, using email address email@example.com before the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 4th March 2023