We are looking to appoint two confident, enthusiastic and ambitious class teachers to join our team in January 2023 for two terms as maternity cover.
Judged Good by OFSTED in 2019, we have a great school, serving an amazing community and we are particularly interested in candidates who:
• Are committed to upholding the school’s Christian ethos and fulfilling the vision to ‘Live life in all its fullness’;
• Are able to demonstrate and continue to develop a secure understanding of effective teaching and learning;
• Are able to work pro-actively, taking on key roles and responsibilities within a year group team;
• Are committed to working well and in partnership with parents/carers and the wider community;
• Are passionate about shaping the school’s ambitious and innovative curriculum and its approach to meet the needs of all learners;
• Are committed to upholding the school’s inclusive ethos to support the needs of all pupils;
• Are committed to, and self-directed with, their own personal professional development;
• Can support our pupils’ personal development through our well-planned enrichment opportunities and contribute to the wider life of our school.
In return, we can offer:
• Enthusiastic children!
• A great community!
• Year group teams who can provide great professional support;
• The opportunity to work alongside an experienced and innovative SEND and pastoral support team;
• An innovative and ambitious approach to curriculum design;
• Great CPD and future opportunities for career progression;
• Support in achieving a good work life balance;
• An open and supportive Senior Leadership Team that prioritises staff and pupil well being;
• The opportunity for future employment and progression.
We welcome visits and are happy to discuss the roles further. Please contact the school office to arrange.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to email@example.com.
Interview Date: w/c 17 October 2022