We are seeking an outstanding and experienced classroom teacher for our dynamic and forward-thinking school to cover sickness leave.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high personal and professional expectations, especially in achievement and progress.
- Be confident in making learning ‘irresistible’, purposeful and challenging for all pupils.
- Evidence an understanding of end of Key Stage 2 requirements.
- Have proven dedication to providing the very highest level of educational opportunities for all.
- Be able to work collaboratively and positively, with all colleagues.
- Be passionate about learning and teaching.
- Be adaptable, innovative and willing to utilise a range of teaching styles.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. If you would like to arrange a visit please phone Mrs Lilley or email on the address above.
As a school we are committed to the safeguarding of our community and we follow full safer recruitment procedures including relevant references and DBS checks.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: 8th February 2023