Required from April 2024, we have an exciting opportunity to appoint an exceptional teacher to our dedicated team of Federation staff. The post will be based in our Key Stage 2 Class (Y3-Y6) at Shaugh Prior Primary School; a two-class village primary school at the heart of our rural community.
This role could be undertaken full time by one person, or alternatively could be offered as a job share and we would be happy to discuss this with prospective candidate/s.
The successful candidate/s will be strong KS2 practitioner/s with a good understanding of adaptive teaching in a mixed age class of diverse learners. A keen interest in developing the delivery of the maths curriculum, as we are working to develop the strength of the provision within the school, and demonstrable experience of supporting SEND learners would be an advantage.
We are looking for an enthusiastic practitioner who:
- has excellent communication skills, especially in a team environment
- is keen to make a positive difference to children's learning
- can challenge and inspire
- is hardworking and reflective with a good sense of humour
- is motivated with a proven track record for pupil progress
We can offer a welcoming environment with:
- small class sizes
- well behaved pupils who are keen to learn
- a vibrant and happy school at the heart of the community
- a welcoming, caring and supportive staff, who are committed to providing the best outcomes for our childre
Our pupils deserve the very best. Do you have the talent and dedication to make the difference in our wonderful school?
School visits or telephone conversations with interested applicants are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English, evidence of right to work in the UK, online checks, qualification check and medical screening.
Shortlisted candidates may be subject to online checks.
Completed application forms should be submitted to Mrs Jo Cooper by email: email@example.com by midday on the closing date.
No CVs please
Interview Date: 27th March 2024
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationPlymouthSouth HamsDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimePart TimeJob Share
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required