Required from the start of the Spring term 2023 the Governors are looking for an enthusiastic, inspirational class teacher to join our committed team in KS2. Applications are welcomed from both experienced and Early Career Teachers.
This post is temporary for 2 terms from the start of the Spring term on 2nd January 2023 due to school re-organisation. There may be the possibility of this being extended into the next academic year.
* Be an excellent teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning;
* Be inclusive and knowledgeable about the ways that children learn;
* Have a positive, proactive and creative approach to teaching with the ability to provide exciting learning opportunities for children;
* Have a high expectation of children's learning and behaviour and a clear understanding of progress and standards;
* Have an active, innovative and determined approach to enable all children to achieve their very best;
* Have the ability to liaise effectively and work collaboratively with colleagues, parents and a variety of multi-agency partners;
* Be reflective and committed to developing their own practice;
* Have a sense of humour and excellent emotional intelligence.
Horrabridge Primary & Nursery School is a rural primary school situated within the village of Horrabridge, between Yelverton and Tavistock, on the western edge of Dartmoor. Further information about our school is available on our website www.horrabridge-primary.devon.sch.uk
Visits to the school are encouraged if possible. Please telephone the school to make an appointment: 01822-852605.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Application documents are available on our school website in About Us - Vacancies: Vacancies | Horrabridge Primary and Nursery School (horrabridge-primary.devon.sch.uk)
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: w/c 28 November 2022
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationWest DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull Time
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required