Post 1: KS1 Teacher
Post 2: KS2 Teacher
Part time 0.4 FTE
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School and Nursery in Paignton, Devon, are seeking to appoint 2 positive and inspiring teachers from 20th February 2023. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on their school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
• A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
• A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
• Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
• Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
• Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
• Have excellent organisational and communication skills
• Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
• Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
• Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, or for more information, please contact Nichola Day, Headteacher on 01803 558298.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
To apply for this post, please download and complete the full application pack and email to email@example.com
Please apply by midday on the closing date.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email
Interview Date: Friday 9th December 2022 (school based)