Malborough Pre-School are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly Early Years Practitioner to assist the manager and the rest of the team.
Main duties include:
- Ensuring that all the children receive a rich and stimulating play experience appropriate to their age and stage of development
- Observe, support and extend the children’s learning
- Plan individual and appropriate learning experiences for children under the EYFS curriculum
- To act as a key worker for individual children
- Must hold a Level 3 qualification in Early Years
- Must have previous experience working with children under 5.
The Right Candidate:
- Will have strong understanding of children’s learning and developing, EYFS Framework and current legislation
- Have the ability to work with others to achieve a common goal
- Be passionate and enthusiastic to work with children
- Be flexible to cope with the changing needs of a busy early years setting.
First Aid desirable but not essential. Opportunities for training and CPD available.
Please send your CV to Jayne Brodie (Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org. On receipt of CV an application form will be sent to you.
Malborough Pre-School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and equal opportunities in employment. It is a requirement that all staff share this commitment and follow the prescribed policy and procedures to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding across the whole organisation.
An Enhanced DBS Check will be sought for the successful applicant.
- Work LocationSouth Hams
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupChildcare
- Salary Details
Dependent upon experience.
- Job TermMaternity cover
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
Full time. Maternity cover with possible permanent position for the right candidate
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required