The IDVA team works within a multi-agency system to provide a proactive, person-centered independent service for victims of domestic abuse, empowering choice through informed decision making.
Key elements of the role include:
• Providing priority support to service users;
• Risk assessing and helping to keep service users safe through safety planning;
• Enabling victims to access statutory and other services;
• Engaging with, and supporting, the MARAC process, to ensure that the voice of victims is heard;
• Managing a caseload of high-risk victims and working proactively to support them and their families.
FearFree is committed to staff wellbeing, offering over 5 weeks paid leave plus bank holidays, clinical supervision and hybrid working. We offer full training and inductions, and access to specialist external training and qualifications.
You will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. You may also undergo a police check.
For a full job description, person specification and application form, please visit our website or apply via https://app.staffologyhr.co.uk/recruit/application/apply.aspx?cid=2546-C8A0BDE2-628E-4273-A59C-70465048888E&VacancyID=25369-637BCA93-8692-46BC-A5D2-9F3589894EC9.
If you have any queries or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview Date: 9 October 2023