An opportunity has become available starting as soon as possible, for an inspiring and highly motivated Inclusion Manager. Cullompton Community College is a small, successful community college of approximately 770 students committed to the holistic development and well being of every child.
We are looking for a candidate who can:
● Create and maintain a purposeful, orderly and supportive environment, in accordance with the School’s Positive Behaviour Policy, in the Inclusion Room.
● Use of strategies, in liaison with other staff, to support pupils to correct their behaviour and be ready to access learning again
● Ensure that pupils complete work to a high standard in the C4 room.
● Use professional judgement continually to assess pupil needs and act accordingly.
● Through the development of positive relationships and mentoring, support class teachers and teaching assistants in working with children with social and emotional health difficulties in their settings
● Support with the reduction of internal or external exclusions within the school
● Improve the academic outcomes for children with social and emotional health difficulties
● Support parents / carers in understanding and meetings the social, emotional and physical needs of their children
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please contact Ms Lorraine Stone, Deputy Headteacher for queries.
Please complete an application form available from Home | Cullompton Community College or Suzanne Lobb on 01884 33364.
Applications to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationMid DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£12.66 per hour (£14,702 per annum)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart TimeTerm Time
26 hours per week (Monday - Friday), 39 weeks per annum Working pattern to be discussed at interview to suit personal situation.
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required