INTERNAL - Deputy Director Integrated Adult Social Care - Commissioning (Ref.4888)
- Full Time
- £109,179 per annum
NTERNAL DCC APPLICANTS ONLY
HELPING PEOPLE LIVE THE LIVES THEY WANT
Bring Devon’s services together in support of our most vulnerable adults
Devon is a place called home for over 800,000 people. The third largest county in England, it combines rural, urban, and coastal communities and brings opportunities and challenges in helping people live the lives they want.
In this key strategic role we want a director who will work with us to ensure Devon residents have access to best value, high quality social care support when they need it. You will work with us and our partners to seize the important opportunities to work differently to bring our ambitions to life, ensuring we fulfil the intent of our three strategic plans: Living Well, Ageing Well and Caring Well.
As a leader in Devon, you will be ambitious to take on a role that can make a huge difference to vulnerable people supported by what you have successfully delivered in the past. Leaders who succeed in Devon are those who lead with kindness, compassion, and confidence, and who are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
You must be passionate about making a difference to the most vulnerable; a completer-finisher you will be committed to delivering best value high quality care and support.
Experienced working at a senior level across health and social care, you will have a substantial track-record in commissioning. You combine well-developed partnership working skills with strong leadership experience, including the ability to manage and inspire teams across a large and complex organisation. Excellent advocacy, influencing and negotiation skills will be key to your success.
Devon County Council embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon.
For further information or to answer any questions please contact Tandra Forster on 01392 385463 or email email@example.com
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.
- OrganisationDevon County Council
- Work LocationDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupSocial Care & HealthManagement & Senior Management
- Salary Details
£109,179 per annum
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 Hours Per Week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required