ICT Business Manager - Devon & Cornwall Police and Dorset Police
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- Starts at £37,953 rising by yearly increments to £42,207 per annum (pro rat for part time)
This post is fixed term until 28th October 2024.
We are looking to recruit an ICT Business manager. This exciting opportunity offers the opportunity for you to challenge yourself as you undertake Business Engagement and Supplier Management across the ICT Managed Services Contract and in relation to all other support contracts with Suppliers of ICT services and products.
This role is part of the ICT department which provides technology services and solutions to Devon & Cornwall Police and Dorset Police, from radios, cameras and phones used by officers and staff, to the delivery and support of the complex systems that enable our control rooms to respond to 999 and 101 calls and everything in-between, which our 10,000 employees and volunteers rely on to deliver support to our communities.
This is a hybrid role allowing you to work across multiple sites as well as being able to work from home, working typical office hours, and we are happy to consider flexible working options to find the healthy work/life balance that suits you.
There are many opportunities to further develop your skills, through training, team support and a variety of interesting work, enabling you to grow further within this role. The department has extended support by an excellent Wellbeing Team, giving you access to a huge number of resources and support.
This is an exciting time to be part of our Alliance ICT department, as we continue to invest in new systems and technologies to modernise policing.
• A completive salary with annual increments.
• Flexitime, with the ability to undertake your hours flexibly in line with business need.
• 24 days a year leave entitlement, with an increase to 29 days after 5 years continuous employment, plus bank holidays.
• Access to a subsidised gym membership at all Police sites throughout the 3 counties.
• Access to the Blue Light Card Scheme for discounts and services.
• Competitive local government pension scheme.
• Job related equipment supplied.
• Free onsite parking.
• Access to Group insurance scheme (via salary sacrifice scheme).
• Support networks, free Employees Assistance Programme, Occupational Health and wellbeing services.
• Development and training opportunities available
For further information and to apply please visit ICT Business Manager - Devon & Cornwall Police and Dorset Police (tal.net)
Please apply by 12 noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: 13th June 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupITManagement & Senior Management
- Salary Details
Starts at £37,953 rising by yearly increments to £42,207 per annum (pro rat for part time)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required