This role is part of the Devon Domestic Abuse Service which provides support to high and medium risk victims of domestic abuse and their families.
This exciting new specialist role of Housing IDVA is designed to support victims of Domestic Abuse to remain safe in their own accommodation or secure suitable new housing.
The main tasks for this role include:
- Managing a caseload of high-risk victims, providing specialist support around housing.
- Acting as a link person between the local authority housing teams, our Domestic Abuse services in Devon, supported accommodation and refuges.
- Offering dedicated support to victims in Places of Safety.
- Providing specialist training and professional consultancy to partner agencies.
This is a 2-year contract with the potential to extend or be made permanent, subject to funding.
If you have any queries or problems, please contact us at: email@example.com
You will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check. You may also undergo a police check.
FearFree is committed to encouraging equality and diversity in the workplace. We strive to be a diverse and inclusive place to work where we can all be ourselves and individual differences are recognised and valued.
Closing Date: This is a rolling vacancy which will close as soon as a suitable candidate is found, so early applications are encouraged.
Application: For a full job description, person specification and application form, please visit our website or apply via this link: https://app.staffologyhr.co.uk/recruit/application/apply.aspx?cid=2546-C8A0BDE2-628E-4273-A59C-70465048888E&VacancyID=25852-4D0FE3FC-6FD0-49C7-B765-AE6C33413C81
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Occupational GroupHousing & PlanningSocial Care & HealthYouth & Community
- Salary Details
£22,692 - £25,786 per annum (pro rata)
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull TimePart Time
30 - 37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required