Required to start as soon as possible, our warm and welcoming school is looking for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to join our EYFS team. We strive for our children and staff to love being part of our community, ensuring they leave us with fond memories and a firm foundation from which to grow for the rest of their lives.
You will be wholly committed to becoming an integral member of our hard-working and dedicated team and demonstrate the following:
· an understanding of the EYFS curriculum and the ability to work as part of the team to plan effectively to support progress ensuring children’s interests and experiences are part of their planned provision;
· high expectation of pupils and a strong commitment to every child’s success;
· the ability to make learning exciting, memorable and enjoyable;
· experience of working with and supporting children with SEND, including on a 1:1 basis;
· reliability and dependability;
· a sense of humour and willingness to work as part of a team;
· a commitment to the whole life of the school.
·Please contact the school for a visit where you can meet the team and find out more information about the roles we have available.
We look forward to meeting you!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please use the application form attached below.
Your completed application form should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 10th February by 12pm