Higher Level Teaching Assistant - St Martin's C of E Primary and Nursery
- Multiple Locations
- Multiple Terms
- £13.66 per hour
This is a great opportunity to join our highly skilled and dedicated team. Our school vision statement of ‘Being the best we can be for ourselves, for others and for God's world’ is woven through all aspects of school life, where opportunities for children are maximised, staff welfare is prioritised and nurturing relationships provide a safe space within which to learn and grow.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated and creative HLTA to work, initially, with a small group of children with specific learning needs as well as working alongside our TA team to further develop their practices and lead on intervention work.
Successful candidates will:
• have experience of working with children who have interruptions in their social and emotional development and/or a diagnosis of autism.
• have experience of planning, delivering and assessing learning for small groups and/or whole classes
• set and maintain high standards for pupil progress, attainment and behaviour
• understand the importance that relationships play in creating a safe, secure environment, where children can thrive
• be passionate about enabling every child to achieve their potential and to working in partnership with parents and carers
• be committed to our inclusive ethos and to sharing best practices with colleagues to further strengthen the work of our team
• have experience of working collaboratively with others and supporting practices both in and outside of the classroom
• contribute to the Christian ethos and the wider life of our school
Due to the unique nature of this role, we would very much welcome visits to the school where we will be able to expand further upon our vision for this post.
Tours of the school are available on Tuesday 16th May at 4pm and Tuesday 23rd May at 10:30am,
Please contact us to arrange a tour by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01404 515409.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please return your completed application form to email@example.com ,0, making sure that
you include in your personal statement why you want to work with children and what relevant experience you can bring to the role. Please apply by 9am on the closing date.
Interview Date: Wednesday 14th June 2023
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationExeterEast Devon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£13.66 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
32.5 hours per week, 39 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required