Headteacher - West Croft School
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- Group 4, L14 - L27 (£61,042 - £83,126)
Required to start September 2023.
West Croft School is offering an exciting and challenging opportunity to lead a three-form entry, financially stable, maintained primary school into the next phase of its development. West Croft School currently has 549 pupils and is a place where every child is encouraged to enjoy the opportunities they are offered, learn in a positive environment and achieve the best they can in everything they do. This will be an ideal opportunity for someone with the relevant Leadership experience.
The Governing board are seeking to appoint a new Headteacher who understands the ethos of our school and has the passion, determination and drive to continue the school's growth, achievements and positive outcomes for our children and families.
You will need to:
• Be an excellent teacher;
• Have a proven track record of leading and sustaining successful change in an educational environment;
• Be able to recognise and uphold very high standards;
• Effectively lead innovation in teaching, learning and the curriculum;
• Demonstrate the ability to influence, inspire and motivate;
• Have an understanding of the underpinning principles of the Early Years Foundation, KS1 and KS2;
• Be able to embrace and develop our unique and bespoke curriculum;
• Have an excellent up to date knowledge around safeguarding;
• Be accessible to all members of the school community with excellent communication skills;
• Have energy, vision and clarity of purpose.
Negotiable relocation or recruitment package available for the right candidate.
Informal visits are very welcome. Please contact the school on 01237 473548 to make an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
For a School Information Pack and Application Form, please contact Jennifer Ord, Devon Education Services, on 01392 287296 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: 27 and 28 April 2023