Headteacher - St Marychurch Primary School and Nursery (St Christopher's Multi Academy Trust)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- L12 - L17
Required to start as early as possible.
St Marychurch Primary School and Nursery has a long-standing reputation as an excellent school in Torbay. We have a new exciting opportunity.
For the successful candidate, the role provides opportunities to influence current practice and, with the support available within the Trust, to secure the direction of the school, building on great foundations. We are looking to appoint a leader who is focused on ensuring outstanding provision relevant to the community it serves and across the primary and nursery phases. The school truly holds the ethos and values at the heart of all it does, with strong links to the church and a real sense of community.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Passion and drive, who is able to communicate to inspire pupils, staff and the community alike;
• A vision for curriculum;
• Experience of leading or developing SEND provision;
• The ability to forge excellence relationships with the parents and wider community;
• A desire to work in a collaborative culture as part of a multi academy trust;
• An understanding of, and desire to be, a Church school leader.
Our School and Trust can offer:
• A supportive Trust community that will facilitate a focus on teaching and learning;
• Enthusiastic children and a committed teaching team;
• Commitment to your professional learning, accompanied by regular wellbeing supervision;
• A thorough induction programme specifically tailored to your needs and experience;
• A chance to make your mark - a well-resourced school with a broad curriculum;
• A welcoming community with strong partnerships.
We encourage you to arrange a discussion about the role with Sean Millar, Director of School Improvement, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To visit the school, please call 01803 329070 to request a time.
For more information, please visit St Christopher's Multi Academy Trust.
Your completed application form should be returned to HR@stcmat.org.
Please apply by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: 6 June 2023