Due to the promotion of the existing post holder, the First Federation Trust is seeking a successful leader to become the new Head of School at Sidmouth CE Primary School from September 2022.
We are seeking to appoint someone who wants to make a difference for children, hone and develop their leadership skills and work in a distributed leadership system. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a high performing Multi Academy Trust.
We want our new Head of School to:
• Have a proven track record of school leadership.
• Have an excellent knowledge of current educational practice, pedagogy and research.
• Have a passion for innovation and creative thinking.
• Nurture our pupils and support each of them to reach their potential.
• Be responsible for standards, Teaching and Learning and behaviour.
• Work effectively with staff, parents, governors and the wider community.
• Have the ability to inspire and motivate others.
• Be energetic, enthusiastic, dynamic and fun
In return we can offer:
• Lots of support and opportunities within the First Federation Trust.
• A multi-site school based in the coastal town of Sidmouth. Sidmouth is within easy reach of the M5 and Exeter.
• Full training and support for the successful candidate.
• Supportive staff, pupils, parents and wider community.
• The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking Multi Academy Trust
• Employee Assistance programme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Contributory pension through Teachers Pensions Scheme
Visits to Sidmouth CE Primary School are recommended and should be arranged by contacting the school on 01395 514146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Please apply via: https://www.firstfederation.org/vacancies/
Please apply by midday on the closing date.
Interview date: 19th May 2022