Required as soon as possible.
Learning Academy Partnership, a highly successful, inclusive Multi Academy Trust is seeking an ambitious Finance, Payroll and Pensions Officer to join their experienced Business Support Team based in Kingsteignton.
Reporting to the Operational Finance Lead you will provide support across all areas of the School Trust Finance and Payroll function. This post lends itself to someone with finance, payroll and pension experience looking for a diverse role, which includes taking ownership of the payroll function across our School Trust.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated team player, confident in their own abilities and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines. Experience and/or knowledge of school finance would be advantageous but not essential.
We are at an exciting time in our development as a growing school Trust, working together as single organisation to enable even our most vulnerable children to flourish.
We can offer you:
● A culture that takes work life balance extremely seriously for all its colleagues
● The chance to work as part of a collective in a values-led School Trust, a single organisation
● Opportunities to develop your career with our growing School Trust through our excellent development practice
● A strong, proactive wellbeing network across the School Trust
● Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
● Generous Local Government Pension Scheme
● Trust benefit schemes
We would welcome and encourage a visit to meet the Team, to find out if this role is right for you! If you would like more information regarding this role please contact Tracey Berryman on 01626 248800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Learning Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures are required for this post along with the other necessary checks. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website Home - LAPSW
The closing date is Friday 12th August 2022. However please feel free to apply as soon as possible, as applications will be considered upon receipt. We reserve the right to interview/appoint before the closing date.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTeignbridgeDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupFinance & AccountingPayroll & Pensions
- Salary Details
NJC Grade F (Torbay) 12 - 19: £22,571 - £25,419
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required