Finance Business Partner - Thinking Schools Academy Trust
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- TSAT Pay Group 6: £35,053 - £42,341 per annum (Cost of living increase due September 2023)
Location: based at Plympton Academy
Required to start August 2023.
We have an exciting new role as a Finance Business Partner within our Devon hub of schools. As Finance Business Partner you will be supporting the strategic development of each designated academy by working closely with the School leadership to enable effective decision making and achievement of Academy aims.
You will provide high quality strategic financial planning to ensure that the Academy/Trust makes best possible use of resources and is able to provide the best outcomes for pupils. You will also maintain and monitor the efficient management of the designated academies’ budgets.
For a full list of roles and responsibilities please view the attached Job Description
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be instrumental in transforming the life chances of thousands of students in Devon and have the right skills, desire and determination for the role, we can’t wait to hear from you!
For further information on our Devon schools please click the below links
Furzeham Primary and Nursery School,
Plymouth High Schools for Girls, Plympton Academy
What we can offer you:
• The opportunity to join a growing organisation during an extremely exciting time, with the opportunity for progression as the Trust grows in size.
• Excellent CPD opportunities across the Trust, wherever you are in your career.
• You will be given a Trust laptop upon commencing the position.
• The successful applicant will also have access to the local government pension scheme and an annual leave entitlement of 26 days, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service.
• We are also able to offer a relocation package of up to £3,000 for the right candidate.
• Vast support network from senior leaders within the school and our Trust
• Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes – located on the site of New Horizons Children’s Academy, Rochester Grammar School, Plympton Academy, and Brixham Academy.
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
• Focus on staff wellbeing, including Employee Assistance Programme, free flu vaccinations, eye care vouchers.
• TSTARS Staff Recognition Programme, including seasonal rewards for all staff.
• Free parking in our staff car park
• Refer a Friend scheme, where you will be financially compensated for referring friends to the Trust
• Cycle to Work Scheme
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. As per KCSIE we will also undertake online searches for all shortlisted candidates, if you have any questions regarding this process, please email email@example.com
If you are interested in joining our growing Multi-Academy Trust and developing your career, please apply today!
To apply for this position and to find out more about our Trust and Academies, please contact Simon Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal conversation with the hiring manager.
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
Interview Date: w/c 10th July 2023
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationPlymouthDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupFinance & Accounting
- Salary Details
TSAT Pay Group 6: £35,053 - £42,341 per annum (Cost of living increase due September 2023)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required