We are seeking an enthusiastic, conscientious and organised Extended Services Manager to manage our before school, after school and holiday club.
You will have overall responsibility for the day-to-day operations and management of the extended services provision. Managing and directing a small team, you will ensure the safe and organised running of the club, fully supported by the Senior Leadership Team.
The anticipated start date is as soon as possible.
The typical hours are 7.30am – 9am and 3pm – 6pm Monday to Friday during term time (38 weeks a year), and holiday club 8am - 5pm for 8 weeks of the school holidays.
You will be a team player who goes the extra mile and who whole heartedly believes that every child can achieve to the highest standard. You will need to hold a Level 3 qualification as an EYFS practitioner or equivalent.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Are passionate about working with children
• Are organised and a good communicator with children and adults.
• Share our Christian values and ethos of excellence and high aspirations for all.
• Have a good sense of humour, patience and the empathy needed to ensure that all children feel valued and nurtured within our Church of England setting
• Have the imagination and confidence to plan exciting activities
• Can work as part of a team effectively, inspiring and developing excellence in others
• Have an excellent understanding and knowledge of young children’s learning and development.
We can offer you:
• A unique and exciting opportunity to support the Headteacher in realising the vision for Trinity Church of England Primary School and to help create an exceptional school as it grows to full capacity.
• The opportunity to work within a highly skilled and dedicated team, enabling others to flourish.
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference and transform children’s life chances.
• A fantastic community of parents and wonderful children who deserve the very best opportunity in life.
• High quality CPD opportunities to ensure success.
If you have experience of working with children plus enormous passion and drive to take on this exciting challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
To apply for this position, please complete the attached application form.
Your completed application form should be returned by email for the attention of the Headteacher to: email@example.com by noon on the closing date.
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupManagement & Senior Management
- Salary Details
£10.60 - £11.70 per hour
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeVariable Hours
Breakfast and Afterschool 24.5 hours for 38 weeks and Holiday Club: 45 hours for 8 weeks
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required