Excellence through Cultivating Character, Sharing Talents and Pursuing Innovation
The Academies for Character and Excellence is a growing Trust of 7 Primary Schools and 4 Pre-Schools with 1 more school joining in July, making up a dynamic and innovative learning organisation.
The Trust is passionate about educating its pupils ensuring every child has an equity of opportunity through the rich holistic character education it provides. The values of the Trust, which are Community, Collaboration, Equity, Uncompromising Excellence and Integrity, are embedded in everyday practice both operationally at board level and also within our teams across the Trust.
We are passionate about the innovative curriculum we offer and our collaborative approach to working. Our network of Teams enables our people to have opportunities to develop and flourish within their own field of expertise. We now have an exciting opportunity for someone to join the Central Services Team, based at Totnes St John’s Primary School (some home working can be accommodated), as an Executive Assistant.
We are seeking to appoint an organised and resourceful Executive Assistant who has administration experience or a background as a Personal Assistant or an Executive Assistant, and is ready for a new challenge. We offer the successful applicant opportunities to further develop and, as an organisation, are very much committed to developing our teams to ensure they can flourish in their own field of expertise.
Our value of equity ensures that we focus on ensuring every child and every member of staff have the opportunities for personal growth. We are committed to tackle inequalities and overcome disadvantage and to provide bespoke opportunities for professional learning for all.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional candidate who will:
· Be committed to supporting the CEO and the delivery of the strategic plan
· Manage and coordinate executive scheduling, including preparing and organising legal and strategic materials
· Handle highly sensitive and confidential financial, legal and Trust information while exercising professionalism and discretion
· Possess exemplary time management skills and the ability to identify and anticipate the CEO’s needs
· Work with professionalism and the utmost discretion
We can offer the candidate:
· An exciting and innovative development opportunity that will inspire and allow you to reach your full potential
· An opportunity for flexible working hours and blended home working
· Access to Trust Employee Assistance Programme
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS clearance is required for this post
For further information, or an application form, please email Rozel Ridgway, People Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be completed and emailed to email@example.com by 5pm on the closing date.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationSouth HamsDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupAdministrative, Secretarial & Office SupportManagement & Senior Management
- Salary Details
£25,419 - £30,09 FTE
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
37 hours per week, 40 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required