English Teacher - The Burton Academy (Catch22 Multi Academies Trust)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- £28,000 - £43,685, depending upon qualifications and experience (MAT Teacher main pay range)
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate teacher to teach English; not just to pass an exam, but to be able to complete day-to-day activities that involve English, to a high standard.
Our students require support to build trusting relationships with professionals, and you will have high expectations, and a belief that they can succeed. By joining us at The Burton Academy, you will be meeting the needs of the most disadvantaged young people in society and changing the world, one young person at a time.
- Qualified Teacher Status
Experience and Knowledge:
- Planning, implementing, assessing, and evaluating aspirational English lessons, for GCSE success
- Ability to communicate clear strategies for working with challenging pupils.
- Ability to work constructively with pupils with complex needs.
Catch22 Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Any questions please contact the Academy on 01803 326330.
For further information and to apply please visit https://smrtr.io/c-vN9
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTorbayDevonTorquay
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Special & Other
- Salary Details
£28,000 - £43,685, depending upon qualifications and experience (MAT Teacher main pay range)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required