Fixed Term 12 Months
INTERNAL ONLY (DCC Employees Only)
Education Inclusion Service is looking to appoint an Educational Support Officer who will work alongside a colleague to provide administrative support to the Education Wellbeing Advisors and Inclusion Officers. This role includes supporting officers and advisors with securing packages of alternative provision for young people who are struggling at schools, including raising and processing POS and invoices, completing referral forms where necessary, managing and maintaining data onto a range of database systems and spreadsheets, and supporting the lists and case notes before and during triage meetings.
This role is a 12 month Fixed Term contract, 37 hours per week, term time only, pro-rata, at grade E.
We are a dynamic team providing front line support for schools and families.
If you feel that you have the level of knowledge, skills and attributes for this role and would like an informal conversation with the Recruiting Manager, then please email his PA Cliona Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will arrange a suitable time for you.
Internal Applicants, please note: If you are an existing DCC employee, please use your iTrent Employee Self Service (ESS) details to log in and apply.
Please click Apply Now to see the Job Description.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working - The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.
- OrganisationDevon County Council
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£28,282 - £31,364 per annum
- Job TermFixed
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
37 hours per week (term time only)
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required