Education Systems Information Officer (Ref 4605)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- £26,357 - £29,439 per annum
We are seeking to recruit a Systems and Information Officer to join the Education Business Intelligence, Systems and Contracts Team within Devon County Council.
The postholder will work to support and improve existing data solutions and technologies to enable a robust, accurate and readily available database.
The post holder will require a strong interest in IT software solutions, customer support/training, continuous system improvement, data analysis and providing project support in delivering systems and solutions to customers and stakeholders.
The roles responsibilities will include:
- Data input
- Data security and quality (GDPR Compliance)
- Project Support/Change analysis
- User Training and Development
- User guides and documentation
- System and user support
- System issues
Data and Intelligence/Reporting
- Performance Analysis (Including FOI)
If this is you, we would be keen to hear from you. For further information or to discuss the role please contact Eddie Smith on 01392 380490 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The role will be a hybrid role with home and office working. Office working will be at County Hall, Exeter.
Please click Apply Now to see the Job Description.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- DCC embraces the positive benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and safe. We welcome applications from people who share our commitment to stop discrimination, challenge inequality and promote diversity across Devon. More information can be found on our Equality and Diversity webpages.
- The Council offers flexible working arrangements in terms of when and where people work e.g. hybrid working, part-time, condensed hours etc.
- This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
- Personal data we collect from you will be processed in accordance with the Applicant privacy notice.
- Happy to Talk Flexible Working.
- For more information about Working for Devon please visit our Working for Devon page.
- This role is subject to Disqualification from Caring for Children (England) Regulations 2002 check.
- This role requires a DBS disclosure.