Early Years Teaching Assistant - Hawkchurch C of E Primary School (First Federation Trust)
- Multiple Locations
- Part Time
- £15,322 - £16,468 per annum (Actual) (Grade B - C, £10.79 - £11.59 per hour, dependant on experience)
The First Federation is looking to appoint an inspirational Early Years Teaching Assistant with a genuine passion for supporting a high quality Early Years Curriculum for Hawkchurch C of E Primary School. You will have the opportunity to work within an EYFS unit, based in our Key Stage 1/Foundation & Nursery Class. You will be working alongside supportive, experienced teachers who work collaboratively to share best practice and provide a stimulating and engaging learning environment for all our children.
You will be;
• An inspiring Early Years Teaching Assistant who holds a full and relevant early years childcare qualification at minimum Level 3. You will set the highest expectations of our children within a compassionate and fun learning environment.
• A confident and articulate individual who builds strong relationships with children and parents inspiring trust and ambition.
• A good team player, who works well within a team of adults, who can support the Nursery provision and takes pride and initiative in their work.
• A practitioner who is devoted to providing access for all.
If you would like to work in a small friendly team with the added advantage of working closely with other schools across the Trust, then this is the job for you. You will be responsible for supporting our nursery and foundation stage children, including delivering planning, assessing and acting as key worker under the direction of the class teacher. Professional development is firmly regarded as a priority and therefore training will be given.
You will have the opportunity to sign up to the Cycle to work scheme, staff wellbeing package and the Local Government Pension Scheme.
If you have any queries relating to this post, please contact Chris Threlfall, Head of School, on 01297 678331.
The successful candidate would be required to start as soon as possible.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS disclosure. Our Child Protection policy can be found on the school's website https://www.hawkchurch-primary.devon.sch.uk/safeguarding/. All shortlisted applicants will be subject to an online search.
Please apply via the First Federation trust website https://www.firstfederation.org/vacancies/
Closing date: Monday 5th June 2023 at midday.
Interview Date: Thursday 8th June.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationEast DevonDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupEducation Support
- Salary Details
£15,322 - £16,468 per annum (Actual) (Grade B - C, £10.79 - £11.59 per hour, dependant on experience)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypePart Time
32.5 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required