Why join our family?
Every year we review our salaries and benefits and you won’t want to miss out on some excellent additions for 2022! We offer excellent salaries (above UK living wage), additional days off to ensure you have a positive work-life balance and a fabulous benefit package!
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for qualified and experienced Early Years Practitioners to join our growing team in all of our newly refurbished HDC nurseries. This is a great opportunity to work in a beautiful nursery environment situated in Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot, Dartington and Dartmouth.
You should join us if:
- You are an Early Years Practitioner who is genuinely passionate about education and developing curious minds
- You have a relevant early years qualification (level 2 or above)
- You have previous experience working with children
- You have a positive outlook with bags of drive and motivation
- You want to play an integral part in a service of excellence
- You bring high energy to every task you take on
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for the delivery of our 'in the moment planning’ ethos and bespoke hdc curriculum
- Innovate with activities and constantly inspire children's learning and development
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with parents
- Promote child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed at all times
What we will offer you:
- Great salaries, we pay Real Living Wages
- £500 sign on bonus
- Hygge-inspired staff spaces for relaxation
- Excellent holiday entitlement including birthdays and Christmas Eve
- Free flu vaccinations
- 25% off nursery fees
- Up to 5 emergency backup sessions for nursery-aged children
- Free drinks and snacks
- Charity sponsorships
- Gym membership discounts
- Wellbeing programme
- Free Uniform, Fleece and Water bottle
- Monthly rewards and group surprises
If you have any questions about the role please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30 June 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.