We are seeking an ambitious, inspirational and highly effective Level 3 EYFS Practitioner to support our Nursery Lead in implementing an engaging, challenging and language rich provision.
You should have a sound knowledge of the new Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and be able to develop learning through play. You will be a team player who goes the extra mile and who whole heartedly believes that every child can achieve to the highest standard. You will need to hold a Level 3 qualification as an EYFS practitioner or equivalent.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Share our Christian values and ethos of excellence and high aspirations for all;
• Have a good sense of humour, patience and the empathy needed to ensure that all children feel valued and nurtured within our Church of England setting;
• Have the imagination and confidence to make learning fun;
• Can work as part of a team effectively, inspiring and developing excellence in others;
• Have an excellent understanding and knowledge of young children’s learning and development with the highest of expectations of what young children can accomplish.
We can offer you:
• A unique and exciting opportunity to support the Headteacher in realising the vision for Trinity Church of England Primary School and to help create an exceptional school as it grows to full capacity;
• A school dedicated to using a creative engaging curriculum;
• The opportunity to work within a highly skilled and dedicated team, enabling others to flourish;
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference and transform children’s life chances;
• A fantastic community of parents and wonderful children who deserve the very best opportunity in life;
• High quality CPD opportunities to ensure success.
If you have experience of working with, or caring for, EYFS children, plus enormous passion and drive to take on this exciting challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
Please download the application form below and, once completed, return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OrganisationDevon County Schools
- Work LocationExeterDevon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupChildcareEducation Support
- Salary Details
£9.99 - £10.39 per hour (pending the 2022/23 pay award)
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull TimeTerm Time
30 hours per week, 38 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required