Early Years Practitioner - Pinecones Nursery School
- East Devon
- Full Time
- To be confirmed - dependent on experience
We have a rare temporary vacancy for an Early Years Practitioner to join us over the Summer.
- Are you keen to gain some experience in an all-inclusive Nursery with a love of the outdoors?
- Do you enjoy supporting children’s independence and watching them grow?
- Do you have a passion for working with young children and their families?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
The successful applicant will have an interest in the care, learning and development of young children and will have commitment to the provision of high-quality childcare.
There is the potential for this post to become permanent after September. This role would suit some one looking to gain experience or qualified at Level 2 or 3.
Please see the attached job description for full details.
To apply please complete the application form (attached below) and return completed form to Julie Stenning, Manager, by email: email@example.com
Pinecones Nursery School - Nursery School, Daycare, Preschool
A DBS and references are required.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Interview Date: Tuesday16th May 2023
- Work LocationEast Devon
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupChildcare
- Salary Details
To be confirmed - dependent on experience
- Job TermTemporary
- Appointment TypeFull Time
Maximum 37 hours per week over 4 / 5 days. Temporary post from June - September. Potential to go permanent if desired and for the right person.
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required