EYFS/KS1 Classroom Teacher - Shiphay Learning Academy (Riviera Education Trust)
- Multiple Locations
- Full Time
- Salary will be in accordance with the Teachers Pay Spine, dependent upon qualifications and experience
Shiphay Learning Academy is a happy and healthy place to learn. We are very much a ‘family’ school; we cultivate and nurture our Core Values of Respecting, Contribution, Creativeness and Aspiration in all our activities and relationships for all our children and staff. Shiphay Learning Academy is a place where children learn to be part of a diverse community, where they are prepared for life beyond Primary School, and where learning is an experience to be enjoyed.
Led by a passionate and supportive Head, Shiphay Learning Academy is an inclusive school with high expectations of what our pupils can achieve. We work at the forefront of education, supporting local schools, and working collaboratively with schools across the South West to ensure that children at Shiphay - and our schools within Riviera Education Trust - get the very best education available; this is reflected in our consistently high standards of attainment in academic subjects.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our EYFS/KS1 team in September who are passionate about engaging learners, and supporting them to achieve their best.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Extremely motivated, enthusiastic and creative in their approach to teaching and learning
- Committed to delivering the highest quality teaching and learning and ensuring the best possible outcomes for every child
- Have high expectations of themselves and the children they work with
- Able to create a high-quality, stimulating, interactive and creative learning environment
- Able to work effectively within our hard-working, talented and friendly school
- Enthusiastic about the opportunity to work in partnership with team colleagues to plan high quality lessons across the curriculum
- Reflective and committed to developing their own practice
- Committed to developing the whole child and has the skills and interests that allow them to offer extra-curricular opportunities for pupils
We can offer you:
- Happy, enthusiastic, creative children and colleagues
- A welcoming, supportive and inclusive school ethos
- A hard-working, positive team who are dedicated to improving the lives of children and ensuring every child achieves their full potential
- A commitment to high quality continued professional development
- Practice informed by full, evidence-based CPD opportunities for all our staff
- An opportunity to be part of a collaborative Multi Academy Trust and work alongside a range of outstanding teachers, practitioners and professionals
- Opportunities to develop your career within our Trust
Regardless of where you are in your teaching journey, whether you are an Early Careers Teacher or an experienced Teacher, we would love to hear from you!
Salary will be in accordance with the Teachers Pay Spine, dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Further details are included in the Job Description and Person Specification.
Visits to the schools are welcome by prior arrangement, or if you would like an informal chat about this role, please contact Shiphay Learning Academy - 01803 613 556
Please note, in line with our Safer Recruitment policy, references will be requested after shortlisting as part of the selection process.
Riviera Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils. As this post meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, all applicants who are offered employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and references before the appointment is confirmed. This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.
The application form can be found on the school website: https://www.rivieratrust.co.uk/vacancies/ and completed applications should be sent to:
HR Department, Riviera Education Trust, Oldway Primary School, Higher Polsham Road, Paignton, TQ3 2SY or by email: email@example.com
Inspiring the individuals of today, for a better society tomorrow
Deadline for applications is: Monday 5 June 2023 at 09.00
Interview Date: Week commencing 12 June 2023.
- OrganisationOther Organisations
- Work LocationTorbayDevonTorquay
- Work Postcode
- Occupational GroupTeaching - Primary & Early Years
- Salary Details
Salary will be in accordance with the Teachers Pay Spine, dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Job TermPermanent
- Appointment TypeFull Time
32.5 hours per week, 52 weeks per annum
- Closing Date
- DBS Check Required